Great work Dark_Inferno laugh
I could not achieve what you've done even in a year and more !

Great incoming gameplay , i like the points when killed an ennemy , reminds me Modern Warfare :
RPG System ?

Now i'm gonna be a bad guy and talk dirty , not to say i don't like the actual state, is progressing incredibly well
Perhaps to help improve design ? or give you ideas ?

- The Bloom effect perhaps takes some frames/Second, and i really don't see the necessity for it : I would prefer a lot weapons with a good normal and specular map indeed !

- wall with a simple grey textures are too simple , need some shapes on them , actually the textures make the game look like old A6 or A5 levels.

- Lightening on level looks old, some specular or normal maps even baked normal maps would bring up all your VERY FLAT FLOOR And WALL textures
Uncharted 2 game on PS3 , i've rotated camear on some parts of floor , the shadow on stones didn't mode : BAKED NORMAL MAP ON TEXTURE FLOOR : But it works very great (other parts used real normal/specular maps)
Works great caus by playing the game , the baked are good , you even not notice it, caus you won't stop , zoom , rotate your character to see if little baked shadow moves laugh
They have even baked textures on walls not only floors.
Just my advice : With baked textures you will really bring volume !

Don't take all that bad, just my opinion.
We can't compare even old AAA games , made with an armada of 3D artists that work 5 days a week from years on 3D , and
a good 3D indie team already doing an excellent job in indie domain.

Keep up the great work Dark_Inferno laugh
Keep up impressing us.

Last edited by ratchet; 11/25/09 22:35.