Mainly @alpha_strike:

I don't even know where to start; we have had this discussion a million times and I would expect a long-time user to understand the forum rules. And I really don't know how to explain this any easier as in: You are free to comment on anything with your honest opinion as long as it is constructive. A user who has 4 posts, all made within a few minutes, that are all at least slightly unacceptable is surely not going to behave any different after a warning. Warnings are intended for "serious" users who stepped over the line. But if you sign up just to behave like a little child who doesn't get enough attention, then a ban seems more reasonable.

However, as with all decisions made by moderators, you are free to question them and we are more than happy to change them later on if it seems reasonable. However, if you cannot comment on our decisions in an appropriate way and start insulting us, then we can hardly take your comments seriously.

Quote:

And then, there is a fucking selfish overrated mod which just abuses his jcl´s given power.

I assume that was aimed at me as well. If I was abusing my "powers" then I would have banned you for your insults because I can, but as I see it, I have only banned a user who was obviously violating forum rules, after several notifications from other users. jcl knows about this thread and the actions that were taken regarding that one user as well.

Also, we have decided to give you a warning for your insults and I really hope that you are able to keep them down from now on. There are better ways to voice your opinion.

And like checkbutton said, it would be nice if we could go back on topic.

Your friendly mod is at your service.