Checki, if you are looking at me, let me tell you my opinion about social behaviour in a game developer forum. As I must see, you have nothing to do with game development, so this could be an interesting statement for guys like you.
This forum is main orbiting a fictional world in our time. Itīs about phantasie, about peace and war, about funny enterntainment, about fun, sports.. what else ever.
Vulgar language is a part of major best seller games on the market. So sure, it is maybe not cool to talk in this overheated vokabulary - but why not? As I wrote bevore - it is a part of the will to develop games in this sector - and of course - a part of this well know fictionally world.
So I totally agree with you, when you are talking about the point "respecting each other" but please - donīt judge about somebody only because he uses some strange words. So fuck, piss all mods and eat my brick, fuck shit and kill all. This is fiction and I like it.

edtit
btw... If I would use such a social behaviour in my real world, I would lose nearly every partnership, every business contract, I would lose my existence - so you could say -why are you doing it here? The answer is - because it is fuck funny.

(And the pic of me is a montage for death strike).

Last edited by alpha_strike; 12/16/09 10:18.