Hi everyone,

I'd really like to say this is a great idea. If there is anything I can do to help I will.

I can make pretty nice animated models, but mostly prefer making simpler fun ones.

I have had many game ideas here's a few.

A two player run and jump game with kangaroo rats combined with a casual game like tetris where you collect marbles with your rats and try lining them up like tetris on a separate sides of the screen. Rat model already done. laugh

A four-player king of the hill chess game with 3d models battling for their game-board position on the mountain.

A game that builds sand castles like with wet sand falling with physics to build spikes.

A music memory game like Simon where a model grows in geometric shapes to the music.

Well there’s my eccentric list but the truth is a simpler game design like the new Super Mario Brothers might be more realistic.

I would be happy doing any simple art or modeling for this game if you want me. laugh

Good luck with the project.

Guardian

PS: One last game a endless motorcycle ride game where you get off the road once in awhile at a biker bar to have a few beers and kick some… grin

Guardian

Game Models