i would love to be helpful here. Adventure games, like LarryLaffer said are dying, it's a challenging genre to create, we could revitalize the genre(i don't mean a zombie shooter either,lol, no disrespect to anyone creating one). i have great ideas and can write incredible storylines. the idea of a game with action, and great puzzle elements with a good storyline, somewhat historical fiction, would be cool. like an adventurer time jumping to different time periods exploring each level, completing missions, collecting artifacts of that time period to activate another time portal to access the next time period. also knowing that he has a limited amount of time to complete the mission or be trapped in that time forever. here is the mission: you are chasing an insane scientist that created this technology to go back in time wanting to change history as we know it, and here's another problem, he is you in the future, and you have discovered his plans after witnessing his first time jump into the past. the cool thing about this project is, there are many talented coders and modellers here and experts at shaders. I can write a full storyline, if anyone wants to try this idea. it would be a great game idea, if you want to try an adventure.

My Famous Quotes: "Hip hop is like a virus, infecting everyone and everything around it. Every form of media has some way,shape or form, assimilated hip hop into it." It has also mutated into other strains like, trip hop, house, rap, gangster, and conscious forms. Once you are infected with it, its with you for life."