well i know that the engine can handle a smooth client-side multiplayer game and i currently work with Anet and know alot of smooth running projects in the works... and if your gonna say a 8 player online game with 4 levels, 2 character models and some basic weapons is aiming too high then this entire thing is already pointless, i've seen one person do that, we could use levels already existing and retexture them, we can put ppl to the test and say create levels and we implement the ok ones, am quite sure we can find 2 decent character models and the rest is code, whether Anet or Native, am only familiar with Anet however...

either way, whatever you guys pick is ok i guess but i dont think we should take and opportunity like this and do a simple puzzle game, we've seen in enough, the market has seen enough and unless you have great artwork thats doomed to fail also, create something that can capture the interest of the majority, a stylized shooter, some arcade like game, a survival game where players hold out against waves of mindless zombies, an old styled multiplayer game where you use bows and such...

Last edited by darkinferno; 12/19/09 00:53.