I think a first person RPG similar to Lands of Lore (LOL) or Double Dungeons (DD) might be interesting and achievable in a few months time frame. While both games are immersive, LOL has a more advanced storyline, level/character artwork, and GUI. DD, with very little of the aforementioned, still draws the player in and is more casual; the controls are very simple.

I've developed a quick method in creating levels for these types of games, which are essentially "mazes" filled with enemies, items, and loot. A maze can easily be translated from a sheet of graph paper into 3D Gamestudio. I'm thinking that anyone within the Gamestudio community who wants to contribute can make a maze or dungeon on a piece of graph paper, scan it , save it as a .jpg and upload it to a central web page that can perhaps be created for this project. From there, someone(s) assigned to translate the jpegs can enter the info into Wed and add it to the overall project. I would be willing to do something like this.

George, Thank you for proposing this initiative; I'm sure our community will grow stronger as we work together. It should be interesting to see what comes of it in months ahead. Good luck to everyone involved.