the amount of artists / assets available, although most think dooms the project, only hinders the project, any artist worth their salt would make models / textures / animations if they can see something that already exists, working, and playable

in this community there may well be fewer artists than coders, but it's a lot easier to find an artist with reference for the game that models are needed, than to find a coder to make the game for the models that already exist

people in this community can code with the engine, artists from any engine can make a model

once the infrasturcture is made of what we want to do is agreed and in place, then should we worry about getting models to go with the game

coop would be good to make, but MP isn't exactly GS's strong point. we should find what's possible, idealistic and sell (whether for free or paid), and approach it from there

Originally Posted By: LarryLaffer
I had this idea about a co-op adventure since I played Legend of Kyrandia on the Amiga. How cool would it be to have two or three people in the world trying to solve the story?

(i always used to think i was the only person who played LoK! :P)

final note: if this community project isn't what people want to create or work on, then let people know too, if there's 20 people who want to work on an FPS, but 10 want an RPG, doesn't mean the 10 people can't team up and make what they want