i can do programing (shader ,ai script , etc) and some music composing and i'll be very happy to contribute in this project.
after that i have some gameplay and story ideas.

i think some sort of action/adventure game with an sci-fi story is one we looking for and it's easy to finigh.

one of my story ideas :
the game starts with this :you awake in a cave. you know nothing about yourself. you dont know who are you or where did you come from. yous cloth look new and clean and your skin and hairs too.
you start to walk.feel like you was asleep for many years down there. continue to discover your new life. finally (after an hour of action/adventure gameplay) you arrive at outside.

and then in a metal-gear-like story you find out that you are a robot that manufactured 300 years ago and planted in that cave to awake 300 years later(now). after that you discover your mission:

save men from aliens.

(300 years ago a group of scientists predicted that aliens are going to capture the planet and they arrive in 300 years so scientists started a project called "JEPHETO project". the goal was to manufacture an advanced robot to defeat aliens. and now you are that robot. but... but something is wrong. there is no alien or spaceship in or near the planer. actually aliens are not exist. and the real enemies of man are themselves.

now you must complete your mission and save the planet and man. save them from another world war. and its up to you to help which side of war or even kill all man and build a robotic world.

end

i hope you understand the idea and forgive for my poor english.

every body got some dues in life to pay