Originally Posted By: DR_Black
limiting your vision is one of the important keys to a successful project.
that's not only true with indie games, that's the financial backer and producers role wink at the moment we're all designers and no producer

Originally Posted By: Blink
thank you Larry, I didnt think anyone actually read my post for a game idea
sorry Blink, I loved the idea too, but didn't want to start commenting on each individual post saying yay or boo, would really like the idea of the whole idea set in totally different eras, even going back to the dinosaurs and future space age

Click to reveal.. (plot twist)
would really also like to see that all of the player missions/actions have been in vane, as the 'mad scientist' was actually trying to help mankind from an ever approaching doom right from the start (hence the whole time travel reason, but i'm no writer :P), opening for a sequel! grin

Originally Posted By: LarryLaffer
Dr Black, your story made me recall an old adventure I've played called Beneath The Steel Sky.
yup also played that, along with Flashback, Syndicate, and Leisure Suit Larry series. I'd be happy to see the LSL cartoon element in a game, though don't think it'd really fit this storyline, although, the who says Larry would never be a hero!

Todays final note: Personally, to get a game done, with: easy concept; easy level creation; easy implementation; achievable timeframe; but rewarding enough for 'a pat on the back', I'd opt for (as LarryLaffer pointer out,) a 3D updated version of Syndicate or Cannon Fodder