I think this is a great idea and no matter what type of game you choose, with so many serious GS users involved in development, it will surely be very representable project. One thing to keep in mind is that everyone will expect, maybe not big, but surely complex game that will use all of the GS advance features. This could be GS project that gives a good impression on what can be done with A7.

My friend and me (Blade Of Power team grin ) would like to be a part of this project if you find our abilities to be sufficient. We can offer help in four segments: leveling (designing,modeling and shadowmapping), character models (designing and animating), music and sound effects.
I have uploaded the examples of our work at FileFront here:

http://www.filefront.com/15196129/Examples.zip/

In example ZIP you can find clips of animated characters from Blade Of Power, that doesn't really represents my animating abilities anymore but can be a global guideline, and one exe file: two-room level that is taken from a new project not related to Blade Of Power. This level also contains music and audio effects originally composed or recorded by my friend.

There is also important ReadMe file placed in ZIP that explains all modeling, animating and audio-related limitations.

That's all. I hope you like our work and consider us for some segment of this project. Thanx.

>>Demos free3DModels Tutorials<<
>>>>>>> by Pavle Nikolic <<<<<<<