ok, now we are pulling things together. we have modellers, scripters, and a general idea of what type of game. most seem to like the idea of a 3rd person action/adventure puzzle game(maybe when this game is completed we can step up an tackle a multiplayer project, let's crawl before we walk). and i think we should maybe combine story plots, like my idea along with other story ideas, chasing your future self through different periods in time, and add a puzzle every level that only your character can solve because your "future" self created the puzzle. add some stealth in there (we can't really be seen, can we? we might have to knock out a guard or two now and again)and some much need action(after all, your future self isn't going to want to be stopped,eh? so he will probably assume a position of power to be able to alter history), and now we have a hot game. lot's of fun, challenging puzzles, some danger, what a wild ride!

My Famous Quotes: "Hip hop is like a virus, infecting everyone and everything around it. Every form of media has some way,shape or form, assimilated hip hop into it." It has also mutated into other strains like, trip hop, house, rap, gangster, and conscious forms. Once you are infected with it, its with you for life."