I am very thankful for all the people that want to get involved. I have read all your posts and these are my thoughts:

- It looks like we’ve got many more programmers than artists, so we should choose a project that doesn’t focus on great looks, but on gameplay. If we’ve got great artists among us, we will end up having a project that looks and plays great.

- I don’t want us to create a tech demo of the engine; there are lots of great demos, youtube videos, etc that showcase Gamestudio’s power. I want us to create a full game from start to finish (even if it is a smaller game) and try to sell it if it has chances to become a commercial product.

- I’m afraid that we can’t have a multiplayer-only project this time; there are lots of free, great looking multiplayer games on the market already. We’ll go with a single player or single + multiplayer if it fits the game concept and we’ve got enough manpower.

We can’t beat EA, Capcom, etc when it comes to level design, models, etc but we can beat them when it comes to great gameplay. If you want to be a part of the project, please write a post telling us what you can do and how many hours per week you can get involved in this project; I have started a separate thread inside the Aum section of the forum. All the people that will be a part of the team can come up with ideas that follow the guidelines above; we’ll choose the best project and use ideas from this thread to improve them.