Me, Myself, and My Enemy
A time jumping adventure
(c) Terrence Collins aka Blink, paranoid thoughtz multimedia
Written by Terrence Collins
Version 1.0
Saturday, December 26, 2009
1. Introduction
Elevator pitch
Me, Myself, and My Enemy (or alternatively,MMME)is a time hopping action/adventure chronicling the exploits of a disturbed scientist, hell bent on changing the past to create a better future for himself, using time travel devices and time altering devices of his own design. His plans seem to be working in his favor, until his plans are disrupted by the only person who could stop him. His younger self, who secretly stumbles upon his future self placing a time altering device in the basement of his childhood home. Knowing that the reality unfolding before his eyes is wrong, he slips into the time portal as his future self exits, before it closes and he is changed forever like his reality.

Abstract
MMME is an action/adventure game that a pits a young man against the evil intents of his future self who has created devices that alters the reality of that time, tageting moments in time that will change life as we know it forever.Our hero must enter each level set in a different time periods, search for the device using stealth tactics and weapons and tools if necessary, solve puzzles to undo the time altering damage done by his future self and unlock the distorted reality device, restoring the flow of reality to normal, then time jumping to the next period in time, following the trail of his future self, hoping to catch up with him and stop his future self before it is too late and his future becomes “true” history.

My Famous Quotes: "Hip hop is like a virus, infecting everyone and everything around it. Every form of media has some way,shape or form, assimilated hip hop into it." It has also mutated into other strains like, trip hop, house, rap, gangster, and conscious forms. Once you are infected with it, its with you for life."