I don't know if this is the right place for this. But to follow Blink's example which I like by the way. Here is my attempt at a game Idea following George's outline.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Mars Runs Red
A Space adventure
© Dennis Cameron, Arcfire software
Written by Dennis Cameron
Version 1.0
Tuesday January 5, 2010

1. Introduction

Elevator pitch

Mars Runs Red is a “Near Future”, Space Adventure game that places you stranded on the Martian surface after having crash landed killing most of your crew, and leaving you with limited food air and medical supplies. Then it finds you confronted by a yet unknown primitive life form that you must befriend or attack at your parole. Meanwhile back on Earth the multinational resources corporation you work for has been sold to the dark factions on Earth that arose out of the last major war for finance, order and control. They have sent a quote rescue ship to save you. But, a short time after they arrive you find your sole remaining crewmate brutally murdered. You must use the merger surveying and collecting equipment to make weapons find food and air supplies to keep yourself alive and escape your tormentors and worn what’s left of a civilized Earth.

Abstract

Mars Runs Red is an adventure game that allows the player to explore hidden ruins and caves of mars and perhaps an orbiting space-station or ground base for resources to fight his way to Justice. The Dark Faction knows all to well about the primitives and plans on enslaving them if possible to extract the resources of Mars to support their crumbling empire. You may be able to stop them but, will you have the time, courage, and brains needed to do it. Game can have cooperative play with primitive Martian creatures or on the Dark Side. Allows many different settings for scenes levels and puzzles.

Target audience
Kids and adults, ages 12 and up.

Target Platform

Windows-based PC. The game kit will include an executable (.exe) file that can be run.

Unique selling points

- Realistic physics for player movement in space ect.
- Enemy AI advanced;
- The game runs fine even on mid-range PCs.
- Real ethical dilemmas not situational.

I’m tired now so I hope there are no mistakes.

Guardian

Game Models