As promised, we've now uploaded our blog about the development of the large scale MMOG "Utopia" - the project that we started last year, contracted by a client who didn't want his identity revealed.

I have to make two confessions. At first, I haven't told the full truth about this project here. The spiritual focus was just a cover story. As I'm not bound by oath anymore, I've now disclosed the real purpose of the project in the blog, as well as the identity of the client, the Swiss organization "Embassy Flight and Ground Service".

Second, the development is finished - sort of - much sooner than expected. Due to the increasingly bizarre circumstances surrounding the project, we had no choice but to pull the brakes. So the blog is in fact a postmortem. We're not working any longer for Embassy Flight and Ground Service, and Utopia won't go online.

The project was not only a strange experience for us, it also had many bizarre and funny aspects. For anyone interested, here's the full and true story:

http://www.republic-of-utopia.com/mystery.htm

Please be aware that the story is not suited for minors. If you're below 18, please DO NOT CLICK on that link. Thank you.