its so difficult with my full time job and spending time with my family. i probably wont get much accomplished by the deadline. truth of the matter is, my storyline imho has a lot of potential to make a great game, and i am sure everyone else thinks the same thing about their project. if mine doesnt get picked, i am still going to try and put it together myself when i get done with my current project(also a great game imho,lol). i just thought that since there were so many members with so many good strengths in other areas besides story writing, this group project had a lot of potential. it just seems like evryone wants their story told....oh well, i just wish everyone good luck and i hope i can help whom ever it is that wins. @ ganderoleg, thanks! i hope we get to work together someday.

My Famous Quotes: "Hip hop is like a virus, infecting everyone and everything around it. Every form of media has some way,shape or form, assimilated hip hop into it." It has also mutated into other strains like, trip hop, house, rap, gangster, and conscious forms. Once you are infected with it, its with you for life."