Me, Myself, and My Enemy
A time jumping action / adventure
(c) Terrence Collins aka Blink, paranoid thoughtz multimedia
Written by Terrence Collins
Version 1.0
Thursday, Jan. 14, 2010
 1. Introduction
 Elevator pitch
 Me, Myself, and My Enemy is a time hopping action/adventure chronicling the exploits of a deranged scientist, hell bent on changing the past, using time travel devices of his own design. As his plans seem to be working in his favor, his plans are disrupted by the only person who could possibly stop him. His younger self.
 Abstract
 MMME is an action/adventure game that a pits a young man against the evil intents of his future self.Our hero must enter each level set in a different time period, solve puzzles to undo the time altering damage done by his future self. Missions can be stealth like to slip in and out of areas undetected or you can try to blend in with the time period, but you must avoid your future self at all costs or your cover will be blown. Your future self has attained positions of power in each time period, so you may have to watch out for henchmen. So there are some times where you may have to flee or “create” diversions or use traps to get out of peril.
Target audience
 Kids and adults, ages 6 and up.
Target Platform
 Windows-based PC. The game kit will include an executable (.exe) file that can be run.
 Unique selling points
-Level exploration, stealth like missions, with puzzle elements, booby trap setting;
- Alterate ending, depending on how player “chooses his path” in the end;
- The game runs fine even on low-end PCs.

2. Game Play
 Game Mechanics
Running the executable (.exe) file displays the main menu, which includes 4 selections that allow the player to set the start a new game, load a previously played level with current saved progress intact, options to adjust volume control of gam music, sound fx, and screen resoluton as well as window mode or full screen. The main menu bitmap also includes an "Exit" button, which shuts down the game.

The game begins by clicking the "Start" button on the main menu. A short cuscene will play and the mission screen show what tasks lay ahead for the player as well as what time period it is and the event in that time period that has been altered. He also carries an instrument that has a tracking device on it and radar letting the player know what types of items he is searching for and the direction he his going. The gameplay is generally linear, and upon assessment of what the missions are, the player can determine what mission he can tackle first and collect items that will allow him to solve the final puzzle on that level and allow him to open a portal to the next area.
The Player
 The player uses low polygon teenager body type with various animations. Enemies use various types of bodies and the main protagonist is an adult version of the player.

Game Controls
 a) Player controls
- W or cursor up = walk up
- S or cursor down = walk back
- A or cursor left = walk left
- D or cursor right = walk right
- Space = jump
- left mouse = fire weapon
b) Additional keys
- E = examine/use object
- F = flashlight (if equipped)
- G = duck
- V= call mission screen 
All the needed keys are displayed on the "Help" bitmap, which can be accessed from the main menu, as well as while playing the game by pressing the F1 key.

Level design
 The level will consist of five different areas set in different time periods and a sub level for each level to solve puzzle to “follow” your future self through time.
The Player
 The player uses low polygon teenager body type with various animations. Enemies use various types of bodies and the main protagonist is an adult version of the player. You can interact and talk with npc's at different times to sometimes gain information or aquire objects that may help you complete missions.

3. Game Screens

Player “hiding behind crates in basement, after witnessing his “future self setting a time portal, and is about to “time jump” to a another time period.

I think thats all i can do for now, i dont have time for a demo right now. hopefully, this will be an example of what i envisioned.

My Famous Quotes: "Hip hop is like a virus, infecting everyone and everything around it. Every form of media has some way,shape or form, assimilated hip hop into it." It has also mutated into other strains like, trip hop, house, rap, gangster, and conscious forms. Once you are infected with it, its with you for life."