1stly, I wish you all good luck, and congratulations already on the game documents you've created.

Me Myself and My Enemy:
Love the idea, but at the moment i think it lacks the core gameplay which are the puzzles. I'd say continue working on those, then when the team is assembled and finished working on it's 1st project, if the puzzles are thought through with every condition to make it a challenging and completable game, then start work on this as the comunities 2nd project.

Also with a lot of time travel involved, you're going to already need double / triple the assets for each environment, as lots of the assets will have to be era unique.

Broken Planet:
Game document lacks what the game is trying to do, or what the player will experience, other than reading through it and thinking it sound a bit like AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! Also the Tomb Raider style puzzles lack any uniqueness, that is what I think this game needs to show this community can produce something.

Sorcerers:
I like the game idea, it seems like 3D trumps, but with all the work you've already done, I'd really like to see you complete this by yourself or the team you've been working with up until now.

With what you've already achieved, you show you are more than able to complete a game, and now giving the idea to the community may be a gesture you may regret in the future.

The Arcade Room:
Other than what robertbruce is trying to create and putting a front end on it, I don't see why people should team up, to create individual games

Mars Runs Red:
Nice idea, but at the moment, it sounds just like a new angle for half-life 2. It doesn't say exactly what kind of game the community would be creating, and any requirements or assets you'd want.

The story is great, but currently, I think that the team would be unable to offer enough time to create something equivalent to the story. (I am thinking nothing but Half Life 2, so more documentation would help).

Enemies:
I really don't know what to say about this, you seem to have 14 pages of nothing. The pictures tell you more about the game, and look good too, but exactly what do you want to create.

Lines like:

Originally Posted By: Robert Judycki
Puzzles
The player will need to control the platfrom-life.
Other sectors will require player to get various elements of the level into specific areas to
unlock certain teleporter.
Nowhere in your document do you say what kind of elements are required to be moved, how'd they be moved, will the enemy return them, etc...

Scale
2 cm = 1 Quant
Nothing in the design document has a scale, how big's the player ship?

Day and Night
Enemies AI attacks should be changed between Day and Night modus.
How do they even attack in the 1st place, never mind what the time of day is?

Time
Before the limit timer expires, teleportation to the next Sector going when the
platform of player-life is moved to the teleportation place, otherwise you get lost.
How do you get lost, is it game over, game restart, lose a life, retry level, start again from death point, etc...

Water
There will be water in the world that looks awesome and our game engine will
handle it beautifully.
This really doesn't tell anyone anything.
Collision Detection
The game engine handles collision detection really well. It uses many proven
professional techniques for effective collision handling.
Again, name which collision you'll use.

Add a lot more of what you're trying to create, and what the player needs to achieve to pass through each level, how long each level should last, etc... Keep the imagery, but start again with the text. You have a lot of ability in the art area, and a lot of ideas in your head, just get them down on paper and let us know what you're thinking.

Slacer:
The idea of bringing a 2D game into 3D always leaves me with the question of would it really work, there's a reason 2D games are made in 2D and haven't been made before in 3D.

Superku:
After seeing the document, it reminded me of parts in Prey, and wondered would this work as a stand alone game, then read
Originally Posted By: Hendrik Philipp Felix Pohl
As abilities grow, the main character's divine roots allow to move between
two (or more) periods of time (100-1000 years di erence). First this feature
is limited to special spots, later use is unlimited. Examples: Fossilized wood
can only be destroyed in the past but a bridge across the abyss only exists
1000 years later. A magic bean can be planted in the past to reach a high
level spot in the future.
Yes was my answer! I think the game would require lots of these 'quirks' to make its longevity last, but with this start, I'm sure you'd be capable.

Dungeon Souls:
I really loved Eye of the Beholder series, Bards Tale Series and pretty much every other game with that type of environment.

If there were more artists than programmers available, this would definately of been the project I chose for the community.
examples:
(Eye of the Beholder)

1nd choice:
Superku

I'm sure the community has the ability to create this game within 3-6months, being able to keep people eager enough to get it finished, yet leaving long enough to get it polished.

The idea I loved, it's simple and addictive, and with an level editor (a real must) will keep people entertained for months/years

2nd choice:
Dungeon Souls

Eye of the Beholder, was one of the 1st games release by Westwood Studios, which, in turn also went onto release titles including Dune II, Lands of Lore, The Legend of Kyrandia and even the birth of Command & Conquer series.

Bards Tale (original) created by interplay, also shows a vast amount of games can be created with this genre, with little work for artists and programmers to keep producing new titles.

Sorry for the 'extended post'.