Originally Posted By: Rei_Ayanami
Well, the fingers glow which looks very stupid
the hands are untextured hence that result
Originally Posted By: Rei_Ayanami
the level looks low poly...
this is a free level model that doesnt reflect our work, am sure alot of 3dgs users have it on their harddrives, it was just for testing purposes and the model accomplished what i wanted it to

Originally Posted By: Doc_savege
whats the story behind it?
its a multiplayer oriented game, yes there is a back story but that wont be revealed for now.. laugh

Originally Posted By: lostclimate
looking great but you need to make a video now grin
well, sad to say, the last video uploaded will be the last video seen from this game for quite some time, next video will be shown when the game is in a 'acceptable' state

@alibaba
Originally Posted By: alibaba
did you lighted the model with dynamic light??
no i didnt, these are static lights, the level is a model that was converted to blocks via the import function, every surface in the screenshot has a shader applied, ground, walls, pipes and so on..
how many dynamic lights can you or the shader handle?
the shader handles the full 8 dynamic lights and full support for WED lights with no great fps loss
and do you use the standart 3dgs normal map shader??
no, these were shaders written by boh_havoc, i dont know if he wants me to say much on it yet so i wont give more details, all i can say that it certainly increases visual quality alot, am just sorry that these screens dont do it justice but as the game develops, am sure we'll see the true power of what they can do...