Hi guys. I guess I should add a few words about my entry “Mars Runs Red”.

I should have given more time to explaining game-play. My original idea was for it to be a straightforward shooter either first or third person. But later the thought of an orbiting space station and moving in weightlessness seamed more interesting.

The primitive life forms where supposed to be four legged beasts with something like the behavior of dogs but looking more like dog sized spider apes. It might be cool to see them scurrying about some weightless space station.

At this point I think a game like this would be better served as a first-person game, focusing on escape form the surface, and a final battle in space.

I also didn’t mention some of the back-story elements but the game itself was never meant to be anything like Dune or Avatar.

I was hoping to focus more on human treachery and cooperative game-play and moral struggle not “spice etc.” or any other material commodity.

I prefer the Enemies game, personally, as the most clear and artful of the Game Design Documents in the voting.

PS:
Good luck to all in the Game Design Vote.

Guardian

Game Models