First I would like to say congratulation to Superku for winning the vote cool
Second, I am very pleased to be a part of this team & to work with all you people.

I have downloaded the two prototypes and they are all very good & playable. I don't know if it is too late to post some suggestions, since I didn't know that prototyping would be done this fast, & I wanted to see what you think about few ideas...

When considering the global visual approach to this project I wanted to suggest something a bit different from classic platformer but still in the same domain. This wouldn't change game concept or gameplay mechanics in any way but it would be much more visually appealing in my opinion. Main character model would be bigger and environment would have from 4 to 7 different depth segments( with only one in 3D geometry).
The good example for this is “Moonmonkey" tech demo made by Drew Medina. I cannot find the download link on his site anymore so I uploaded the original zip on FileFront.

http://www.filefront.com/15475909/moonmonkey.zip

As for our project- I would consider the player model to be a bit smaller(& not a monkey grin ) and, if the level is indoor, less then 7 layers.

Second suggestion is a bit more difficult to do from programming side I guess and it only counts if we are to have some human/animal enemies in the game: it would be nice to consider making the characters to be in 2D. Not 3D with toon shader or something like that but real, full 2D characters. They would be much more fun on the screen and animations could have much more character.

>>Demos free3DModels Tutorials<<
>>>>>>> by Pavle Nikolic <<<<<<<