Quote:
Have you talked with jcl already? If you look at the forecast, they are planning some advanced AI stuff for the game templates.

I've talked to both Jcl and George about this. Jcl expressed interested but I'm not sure if he wants to implement it to gamestudio yet.

Quote:
It would save them a lot of work if they could buy your code.
I'm pretty sure they are interested laugh

Quote:
nice nice. good luck selling this.

I'm not selling Intense Pathfinding 3 to them. I'm giving it away for free. Hopefully they'll be interested..

Quote:
2009 i bought your copper (unfinished version or let me say "a version with some bugs").

Yes unfortunately I've hit a very overwhelming bug with Intense Ai which we're trying to solve with jcl as we speak. Of course, it hasn't stopped most of my customers from implementing Intense Ai Copper to their projects, but it really is a showstopper for my higher versions like Intense Ai Silver and Gold.

Quote:
And now i wanna say something to the people with corrupt versions of 3dgs and/or intense-pathfinding:

I HATE YOU!!! People like Larry are so nice and helpful, cause they are creating a free software! And tools with more features than the free vesion has,... and all that with a very good and at least a fair price. And some i***ts / stingy people are stealing this cool software!! >:( Shame on you, SHAME ON YOU!!!!

Thanks for your support. It's a real blow to see your sales drop from 10 copies per month to 0 due to piracy. Piracy is only a minor annoyance for big software companies like Microsoft, but for independent developers it can be a very crucial hit, possibly even halting the entire project. So, make sure to support the small businesses and pay for their products:) If they're like me, all their profits will go right back towards future development of the product anyway.

Quote:
but I've got a simple question, is it possible to create pathfinding entitys during runtime? I can't see a function for that in your interface, but it's a "must have" function.

You're right. I don't know how I've missed that.

Please keep sending your feature requests on this thread, and I'll release a new version asap from the feedback I receive here, including run-time creation of pathfinding entities.

Quote:
Did anyone mention that Aris has only about 1200 posts, because each post is so long? wink Others make 10, no, 100 out of such a single post! - Multiply that. grin

Lol. I wish instead of a post count there was also a word count tongue Oh well laugh

Quote:
This is really awesome. Please keep working on IP (hope you don't plan to abandon it after releasing it as a freeware) since those of us who prefer laying out nodes than coding it all from scratch are willing to even pay for it if required.

IP was always freeware for 4 years now so I don't plan abandoning it anytime soon. There's also a subforum where I try to support this product whenever I get a chance.

Quote:
JCL should really integrate this with GS so A7 will have a significant edge over other engines in pathfinding in the whole package itself.

After I released Intense Ai a few years back, I've been receiving plenty messages telling me how they switched over Gamestudio just for Intense Ai, or if I can port Intense Ai to XYZ engine (torque, unity, Orge3d, etc..). So I think that all indie engines are severely lacking some good AI code at the moment. I hope this will soon change and we'll take AI tools for granted just like we take physics engines for granted now.

Thanks for your support everyone. Let me know if you have any feature requests, and keep replying if u think IP should be included with Gamestudio and WED.

Cheers,
Aris

INTENSE AI: Use the Best AI around for your games!
Join our Forums now! | Get Intense Pathfinding 3 Free!