Yes, i have same questions. I think manager is George, but other questions i have no idea.

i also have a suggestion:
real suggestion --> what about a custom 360º gravity change? (not squared)

brain flights --> thinking around this idea, i found a gamemode (oriented for time scores):
The scenery rotates around the player (like in andyetitmoves). The player can't move laterally himself. When the player is on a surface, he glides laterally according to surfaces' angle like slippery ice. When the player jumps (mouse click), gravity/scenery angle can be changed (mouse right/left movement) according to his vertical speed (more abs(speed) = less angle control). If the jumps' height is controlled by key pressing time, we increase the dificulty to do exactly the same jump twice. When the player collides with a surface, his bounce speed deppends on the attack angle, an onair stablished reception angle (mouse up/down) and collision speed. There could be special gravity centers, like in the prototype, that changes gravity angle according to the player position. There could also be those essential (in my opinion) pushable/movable elements.

The easiest level gets us a great competition oportunity. Imagine an horizontal plane level with the player in one side and the finish in the other. With first jump the player might orientate the level and try to get highest speed sliding down and get in finish with the correct orientation. The best score will need 4-8 correct jumps. It becomes like Xmoto game.

There could also be puzzle like levels with harder challenges like in the prototype.

I know that this gamemode is a bit far from superkus' prototype. I'll understand if it is not taken on consideration, but i feel that i need explain you because i found it really cool!!

Sorry for my english, i spent more than two hours writing this little post XP.

Salud!