Thank you, guys. A few notes:

First of all, the structure of the project isn't set in stone (yet). You can come up with all sorts of ideas that don't change the gameplay style dramatically (I totally agree with Firo on this).

Ganderoleg: I have tested "moonmonkey" and I think that it is a good idea to have outdoor levels such as that from time to time.

Superku: thank you. Please email me your info if you want to get involved. We need to get much more code out of the door in order to keep the game fun at its 100th level.

Germanunkol: You are right, we definitely don't want "real" physics for this game - it will break it; c_move is our best friend when we are dealing with lots of moving entities. I was also thinking at boxes with negative gravity, etc.

Slacer: I will be managing the project; I want to make sure that it is finished. We'll set up different forum threads for the various aspects of the game. We'll communicate through this forum, emails and instant messaging. We've got enough artists for now so creating levels shouldn't be a problem. I'm waiting for a few more days; I still receive emails from people that want to join the team. Then, we'll choose an artist and a programmer that will coordinate their teams; we've got a single sound guy laugh

Txesmi: I like your ideas, especially the gravity centers.

Pappenheimer: Thank you, these are good ideas! Anyone is encouraged to contributes with ideas, etc.

SirCamaris: Mixing indoor and outdoor levels is definitely a good idea. I also like the "telekinetic abilities" idea; we'll have to refine that concept and see how we can use it properly.

Slacer: Moving enemies are a must if we want to keep the game interesting.

As even the author (Superku) says it, the game idea isn't quite there yet. I've seen the simultaneous 2 player idea being implemented before and (even though it would be a nice addition) it can reduce the number of our target customers dramatically.

I don't want this project to turn into a Mario clone; we can't make it as fun as Mario is. I think that we should keep this what it was in the beginning: a game that doesn't necessarily require precise timing and great reflexes, but some thinking. Here's an idea for some of the levels: think about a Mario clone that has you exploring the room, setting it up in advance, etc. You can then open the door and the boss monster that tries to attack you will be crushed / etc. We would alternate the boss levels with levels without enemies.