Hi all, reading through the thread I had a few ideas.
1) I like how the character in Superku’s demo turned into a ball. I think it would be nice to expand this to abilities to bounce etc.

2) We need to come to some decisions about main character design along this line. Maybe just a being ball?

3) Maybe we could use small hourglass or egg timers as a combination of magnetic switch time limit thing, where the sand runs out so does the time.

You could let the player at least in some levels switch back and forth as they wanted with the restriction of the sands of time.

4) If this is all in 2d you could let the player break out into 3d once in while to retrieve something so to expand the game universe and add some comedy.

5) A retro space look, something more current than steam punk might be a nice look for such a game. Like captain Niemo’s ship from The League of ordinary Gentleman. Saw some cool looking ray guns the other day on the net with a similar look, of smooth white Ivory and Silver.

6) You could easily add mini games within certain levels to break up the action so its not to monotonous.

Just my thoughts I hope they help and make some sense.

Guardian

Last edited by Guardian; 02/04/10 11:11.

Guardian

Game Models