slacer, "Maybe one is alive and the other one is dead which could explain why both kids see different styles of the same world."
I like that idea as well. But as for "seeing" different styles of the same world, I think everything they both see should be always visible, as we already have switching from one age to another. So if switching between characters would also change the look of the arena, that'd be 4 different views of the same level, which is too much. Instead, we could say that that each of them can only be hurt by objects they see ( = imagine), which would be in one color: all redish monsters hurt the boy, all black monsters hurt both boy and girl.

Superku: What game do you mean? Angelas World? The only thing we'd be "stealing" (and I wouldn't call it that because we can always talk to kihaku) is the idea of using a small girl. And I think we can always make her look very different: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmZBt9SC2JE&feature=channel

Or do you mean stealing limbo's style? I don't think it'd be too hard to come up with a cool light-vs-shadow style without copying limbo...

Dimme, great to hear you'll be making musik! As you see, we're still debating ideas and the sound will of course depend on them very much...

Ganderoleg, I like your style of the divinity. the red dress is nice, and the staff's cool. I think it would be cool if he only walks upright and looks strong like that in the present, and in the future he has a gollum-like look, meaning his cloths are torn, his staff's broken and his back is bent... Of course, he still has to be recognizable as the same guy.

So, George... how will we decide on a style/story? Another poll?
And when?
I like all three (I think it's three atm) styles right now. I think a robot is much easier to programm but also much harder to get "character" into (wall-E did that very well, but in a game? how will we make the player identify with the robot and "like" the robot?). As I don't have to program the player behaviour, I vote for brother+sister or divinity tongue

~"I never let school interfere with my education"~
-Mark Twain