You're free to do anything you wish to it. This includes gutting it and using the camera/movement code for a normal game. It is essentially a Splinter Cell style cam adapted to work with this system. This means that if you press the forward key, the player will always move away from the screen. If you press left, it will always move left. It is completely independent of the camera pan and you can thank KeithB [Ambit] for it. The relevent code is in the Heromove and playerinput files, and the vars/defines used are mostly in global_defines. There may be some stragglers in playerinput.

I intentionally made it very generic so that all you had to do was change the values of the VARs to make it unique.

If you add some features or fix some of these issues, I'd love to know what you did and see the code IF you are willing to share. If not, no biggy. This goes for anyone else. The more the merrier.

My User Contributions master list - my initial post links are down but scroll down page to find list to active links