Well, I hope you don't run into any problems with it. It still has some issues and I've pretty much abandoned it to the community. See the readme file or first post for their description. Also, the technique used to "turn off" the mouse_to_level clicking may not be the best way...that would be this line, "if(trace(temp2, temp) > 0 && (str_cmpi(tex_name, illegal_texture1) == 0))". I never really fully fleshed out the illegal texture component or really thought of an alternative way to keep an active entity from not moving up vertical walls(which was the intention of turning it off when over an illegal texture).

Also, the part dealing with the grid snapping(in the mouse file) is a mess of an if/else block. Perhaps when we have case/switch instruction it will look better. I'm not really even sure why I had to use all that code but it doesn't work right unless I do it that way. I'm sure someone like Realspawn, Rhuarc, Locoweed, etc could fix it up and make it more efficient or come up with alternatives, but anyway this is the best I could come up with at the time.

My User Contributions master list - my initial post links are down but scroll down page to find list to active links