As for me, I think it's o.k. to go that way since it could provide a much more complex gameplay, but I wouldn't rush into it at the moment since we don't yet have final design solutions for project. This could be a problem if we decide to go with 2D characters(it may not be with a nice turn animation but still...).

Moving camera is something that I wanted from the project start smile because it would allow for zoomed player and closer view on the game-world, but that would change the project direction from it's roots.

In my opinion, The Forest Temple is easy/logical game to play since you can see the whole level and see how both characters can function together in order to exit the screen. If we zoom on characters we lose all functionality of the level.

The only thing that would work here, as I see it, would be to have a possibility to switch zoom from sister to brother, and reverse, with option to zoom out from both of them and have a full view of the entire level. That would be interesting but a bit complicated... or not? confused

>>Demos free3DModels Tutorials<<
>>>>>>> by Pavle Nikolic <<<<<<<