@Mikaldinho
Thanx for checking out the Blade Of Power from my sig smile
…and by the game idea I guess you mean Sorcerers? It was "massively" rejected as a project idea grin I'm afraid it was my fault for not making enough effort in creating the game-play concept more interesting & functional.

@Txesmi
Thanx smile
I had many problems with 3D level. I have almost no experience in this camera perspective since I've only done first person projects so far.

For instance: There was almost no visible difference between 512/512 and 128/128 textures, so, instead of having a huge number of separated textures I could of consolidated them into one big texture with Blender & had much more functional model.

Also I had a big issue with shaders. If you click twice on 0 during the game and get closer to the level geometry you will see that walls have really good shader, that you couldn't notice from a distance, but you will also notice that everything else has terrible-over-shiny shader, that looked just fine a moment ago from a distance grin If the game had zoom in/zoom out option this would have been a problem.

>>Demos free3DModels Tutorials<<
>>>>>>> by Pavle Nikolic <<<<<<<