Flame proof contest?!?! We'll see about that.

How dare you give away your A6 commercial? Some of us had to spend months begging on a street corner to get enough money for ours. People came by screaming and spitting at me. Yelling this like, "Get a job, you worthless bum!" I tried to tell them I was just trying to save up money for a game engine, but they wouldn't even listen too me. So only after 2 and 1/2 weeks of this abuse I decided it was enough. I had to spend the next 7 weeks collecting cans and bottles, anything I could recycle for cash. The fact that it was the middle of winter and snowing didn't make matters any better. I even had to donate blood... twice. Was going to sell a kidney, but the time off from work would have negated any money I would make.

So Romac, here you go giving your A6 away for free, when some of us had to endure and suffer so much just to get ours. Keep your version, or sell it for as much as you can. Make those lousy cretins *earn* their A6 commercial.

(For the humor impaired, this is supposed to be funny. Lighten up. Laugh. You'll live longer)

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience