yep, i also wonder whats going on, have the developers given up? the forecast page is well... empty, as if they have all the features they need, or they dont wish to play with the core of the engine because its 'good enough', good enough for whom? ppl making quick playtests of their games and prototypes, the developmenet process to get something 'good' is PAINFUL, now am not saying you cant get something good, you can match torque, unity, maybe even current gen quality but the time you'd spend would be rediculous.. if it werent for extensions, i'd have left this engine ages ago...

not, if it werent for work DONATED to the community, i'd have left, and dont they plan to upgrade the website? look at torque and unity showcasing their third party tools, they could overhaul the website and show the GOOD side of gs, intenseX, anet, shadeC and all the good work done

i asked some friends who know nothing of game design, which of these three engines would they buy and showed them a couple websites and noone even brought gs into their minds when making decisions

now, they ARE working on the engine but the choice of feature implementations and the time it takes to be added is rather dull, i dont think anyone here is excited about a new update any more