I've been over this subject so many times; I almost don't even feel like commenting on it anymore. (Along with this post now, I have made other posts/comments on the GS forums, IX forums and YouTube supporting IX, saying what a great product it is (and GS too).) I will say that when I purchased GS (Extra version first and then quickly upgraded to Commercial because it supported decals and Intense X needed that for its blood decals.) last year back in May, I had already done research and comparisons of all the game engines and decided that GS was the best choice due to its cost, simple licensing, documentation, relatively good performance, stability, fast results (for prototyping/simple games), and most importantly, THIS COMMUNITY. Afterwards, I decided to take another chance on another product, Intense X. And let me tell you, in my opinion it is one of the best purchases I have made. I have learned so much more, so much faster because of IX. It gives you this great base to build off of and it is very flexible. I started off just using the basic features, of course, but after a while I inevitably wanted to do more. And with a little persistence, the help of this community and the flexibility of IX, I have been able to add and do just about everything I have wanted to so far. IX Copper is designed specifically to create first person shooters. But right now I am using it to make a third person/isometric game. After some tweaking of the camera code (and a few other things), it works great, and I have, what I feel is a pretty solid, decent looking little game that I can easily expand on and tweak/perfect when I have time after (sometimes before wink ) work/college/home. So if this issue with IX is really due to a memory problem with GS, exposed because of IX’s heavy use and reliance on structs, I feel that Conitec should do everything they can to help correct the problem, because IX is really a great asset to GS (and vice versa) and because it is a problem that effects GS as a whole (viability, users, projects, etc...). Also, I do not feel that the decision to correct the memory problem is JCLs. I am sure that JCL has a boss and is told what to do, what is important to spend time, money and resources on and what is not. I am sure JCL has a voice/input on decisions made, but it is not his alone. So we shouldn’t attack JCL, who may be on our side and just as adamant about this as we are.