Great to have you smile You could post some of your artwork related to the areas that you are interested in doing for the project or/and maybe give gameplay sketches a try(there's also game-menu sketches that needs to be done).

The near-future steps are these: once the project level-style proposals are done(we are waiting for Germanunkol), George and the team leaders(Joozey & me) will decide on game visual direction and we will have a starting point for building the project prototype. In the meanwhile, all of us that are interested in making the gameplay sketches can do so following the guidelines & limitations from my post(http://www.opserver.de/ubb7/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=314099#Post314099)

Once the visual direction is decided, I will make a development-segments list, assign(offer) some of the members the tasks that I believe they can do good, and leave the opportunity to all members to choose from all the segments what they want to do.

List will be divided to visual & visual-core segments. If member is not assigned(offered) with the task and wants to do work from visual-core segment he will be asked to do small custom artwork following my guidelines to see how he will handle it, and if member wants to do work from visual segment he will just have to sign-in his name, take task/tasks and start working. If the finished work is good it will go into the levels.

Last edited by Ganderoleg; 03/06/10 21:14.

>>Demos free3DModels Tutorials<<
>>>>>>> by Pavle Nikolic <<<<<<<