Hiya.

Yup, I suppose I could. All I need is about, say, $80,000 to pay my living expenses for a few years, maybe another $20,000 to pay for tuition at a decent university, and the ability to travel back in time after I spend a few years learning how to program in C++ or whatever so I can watch my daughter grow up.

wink

Being *able* to "do most stuff by yourself" assumes someone has all the required knowledge and skills. I don't. I'm an artist. I can model, sculpt that model in 3d, UV unwrap, create texture, bump, normal, specular, luminance and whatever other maps I need, rig it, and animate it. But I can't program in HLSL, C++, or Assembly, and the only thing I really know about "quaternion mathematics" is that it sounds cool. It's like telling a professional programmer "Hey, why don't you just whip up your own low-poly character with high-poly normal maps, textures, and bones, then animate it? Spend some time designing a simple outdoor town, texture it all, light it, etc., and then you can test your code." wink

Sorry, I don't mean to sound flippant...but the gist of it is this: I think you missed my point. That point is, simply, that I would pay good money for someone else (re: Conitec) to do all that programming stuff for me...I'll supply the art and ideas. laugh

^_^

"We've got a blind date with destiny...and it looks like she's ordered the lobster."

-- The Shoveler

A7 Commercial (on Windows 7, 64-bit)