Originally Posted By: Joquan

I have said, do not assume anything. I know more than you would expect from a 15-yr-old teen. You are wrong, and I have demo number 2 of my project up for download. Go here. Try it out. It is only the second one in a series of 10 or more demos before the final release. After that, I will be updating it. I have been taking college-grade courses in JavaScript. I was taking C++ and Java, but I put a halt on them for now. I am no where near a long way from being a CEO. Try that out for size.

PS - Last warning, already removed your moderator access on my site. One more outburst like this, and I will ban your account. I am sick of hearing this crap.

First of all, please remove my account from your forum and website - i dont want someone to see my name there, i'd be embarrassed...

Second, about that link which should prove you have some skills... I dont see anything there besides words.
If you have some pictures of your work than post them here on this forum.

Third, my head's not big, my nose is little bigger but my head is okay grin
I'm not easy to offend and i'm not destroying my keyboards out of the fury when reading posts like this. But i can imagine you, young CHILD, too much PC, not much friends or girls... being red like chilli when you're reading critiques on your account...

POST A PICTURE OF YOUR WORK AND PROVE US YOU CAN REALLY MAKE SOMETHING OR STAY OUT OF THIS FORUM PLEASE UNTIL YOU BECOME SMARTER!

btw, i'm really sorry for turning this thread into a fight with a 14 year old child... but i couldnt help myself... i apologize........not to you Joquan!

Ubi bene, ibi Patria.