Originally Posted By: sebcrea
This is how the western world should always behave in dealing with thugs, people who want to kill others because of a drawing they did, have no place in our society, period !

I mean how worth are those freedoms if we give in at the first sign of trouble. @ Uhrwerk so your the one who will defend our freedoms in the future?

@ Michael Schwarz nice laugh

I've guess you are intelligent enough to stop generalizing moslem based on what you saw on tv,magazine,mass media?you must be still believe what ever you read and watch don't you?I don't see why you refer moslem as thugs,if your thinking this way,i can make the same generalizing on german as thugs also? because of past nazi,etc,if you wise enough you should know there is good and bad apple for every religion & society,i as a moslem don't ever tolerate what the extremist have been done on bali,uk,no i don't believe wtc/9-11 is act from the extremist but from the propaganda(simple proof thermite?).

Just think this way,if you have a son/daughter/families will you ever let anyone to redicule/harm them in anyway?The same with us,only the differences is we prioritize our religion first as this act of drawing really forbidden in our religion,no we won't bring this to justice with violence but with the rules on the country where this happening.

I don't see why the hatred comes out now while the tragedy happened ~10 years ago and not in germany.

Did you ever read Al-Qur'an & hadist/sunnah?or just hatred from what ever your parents/friends/tv/magazine/mass media says?This judging is not balanced,afaik good judge is know well for both side!.

Last edited by alpha12; 05/19/10 15:23.