Hey, we are all aware that they are a small group. The problem is the power and influence they carry. Look at the United Kingdom for example. Right now those... let's say "extremist muslims" for lack of a better word.... They are raping and twisting the laws of free speech and equality for their own benefit, while hurting others.

They demand THIS and THAT. While others lose more than they would be willing to, just so those self-appointed Prophets get more power and even more influence.

For instance they are about to pass some law so that their own traditions can be pursued without intervention from the state. In this case they want to allow muslims to continue marrying young girls, and most probably even allow them to have sex with them.

The problem is, that the right for religious equality in THEORY would allow this, and pressure from those extremists will sooner or later make it possible for them to do so, unless some people take initiative.

Let me be clear here, I have no problems with muslims, christians, followers of google or the giant spagetthi monster. I don't care which imaginary friend people believe in, or what he instructs people to do. Hell, for all I care there can be religion that demands people to walk only on their hands while constantly singing the finnish national anthem. And I have no problem with that, but only just as long as those spiritual believes don't interfere with the happiness of others.

If we have to draw Muhammed in different insulting poses to illustrate to those extremist fuckers that they are not wanted anymore and that they should either go back to their original believes or hide on the north pole, then so be it. But I (and other) won't stand idly by, while they rape our rights and freedom to impose their own moral authority.

"Sometimes JCL reminds me of Notch, but more competent" ~ Kiyaku