Originally Posted By: sebcrea
You stated it "I don't care if this action turns against muslims, christians, owners of cats or users of a certain after shave. It's easy to see that it will offend some people, people who have never done anything bad to you, people you don't even know and that's why it's bullshit."

You talk about action against somebody , this is about speech so clearly you confuse the two which lets me to believe you don't understand western freedeom of speech.

From the opponents party your freedom of speech is an attack on their own personal values, so it's clearly an action because your freedom of speech harms the others personal ... let's call it point of view.
Besides the discussion whether it's freedom of speech or not, what is your personal benefit in showing those cartoons, as apparently this only causes anger on the other side? The personal satisfaction of "hey, I can post this, no matter if I insult the other or not, I dont care!" ?

Originally Posted By: Michael_Schwarz

They are working to take away my rights, don't I get to do something about that?

And you think, that by making them even more upset you're going to change something into a positive solution for both?

Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.