@Uhrwerk Actually who have no point, you trying to appease these tactics never worked in history, appeasement never secured freedom. Muslims also think that you shouldn't drink alcohol or eat pork I hope you not doing that because that could be an offense to the less enlightened muslims. You should care about radical islam und all the people who will become radical because of some pictures becasue they don't know anything about how a civil society works and they will also not defend your freedom of speech.

Have the jews,hindus,christians aso. became more radical because of funny cartoons about them ?

The real problem is not that pictures are drawn of Muhammed (because that happened in the islamic world before and nobody was offended by it in the past), the problem for these folks is that now the infidels(2nd class) draw these pictures which is not allowed in their mind.

I really hope that more enlightened muslims stand up for these freedoms because that is going to make a difference. People want to sound tolerant by saying lets not offend them, but where were they when the iran make a cartoon contest about the holocaust(which no problem they also can express what they want) or the taliban destroying the Bubba statues but I see jews and budists are not treatening with death.

The reason why we already lost alot of freedoms is becasue of people like Uhrwerk, people (as he says) don't give a fuck but want to educate others on what to do.

Tolerance out of fear is no tolerance.

Since this argument will not be settled I'am going to stop here, big thanks to Michael Schwarz, Puppeteer,Lukas,Hummel you really seem to have an understanding what freedom of speech means.

Happy Everybody Draw Muhammed Day!