Isn't it's also a freedom as moslem to defend my own religion for these sort of things?but it just your definition of freedom is to run wild free like a pre-historic man,i am sure to some extent the rights that are currently undergoes on many country is to make freedom of moslem to do our own religion,but yes to some people who never see us will be very shock by our more 'conservative' way of life.The world kept changing and evulate.

About the burning flag,it's mostly done when the massacre happened in iraq,afganistan,chech,etc because based on our own literature all moslem is a whole like a body,when a part of body being hurt,the other part would be feel it,clear your mind people!US and allies doesn't attack iraq without any materialistic intention!it's all about money,the lies that the mass media kept telling you about spreading democracy is bullshit,also i agree to some degree that the fight that currently done by moslem fighter in these place is really humanely right and it's allowed by our religion.

It just humane rights,if a country and it's allies attacking your country with some silly reason will you just sit your ass in home and humming about the invasion that happened in your country?,well if you still have atleast patriotism or nationalism in your heart.

So far i know in jew,Christian,Hinduism doesn't have a strict rules about drawing their own gods,prophet,etc, while us is otherwise.Our reason to forbidden drawing is for good reason to prevent idolism!,take for example from the redicule of jesus a.s,how many kind of redicule already happened?white jesus,black jesus,in youtube jesus singing,etc.I don't how the vatican handle these but for us as moslem we will take it differently and no we will not just kept silent.Be careful because this type of anger in moslem is rightful rights!.

Don't you guys forget the law of conservation energy,don't bring the peaceful moslem into doing that we don't want to do.

Yes i am a moslem respect the other religion,i have so many budhism friends,i respect their holiday,not redicule any of their gods,etc,the same goes as my christian friends,i respect them also.

The invasion that done by US and it's allies doesn't make me hate US and allies people,i just hate the people who have any part on doing so.I have some us,europe friends,so far we got along respect each other.