What is it going to accomplish? Well, if the Radical Muslims start sending out death threats to all those people who participated they are soon going to lose credibility. They will get ridiculed, as a part of that politicians wont bend over for them anymore (hopefully) and finally see just how coockoodoodeldoo those guys really are. Meriting not the help of the government to support their "Religion" but rather help of some mental institution.

Before anyone goes ballistic, I'll repeat again: I have no problem with anyone's religion, but only as long as they keep it to themselves.

The question how it affects me in Germany? Well, if you think that these issues are exclusive to England and Islam, then you are pretty naive. Maybe they don't have many supporters here right now, but if they continue their winning streak in the UK, other countries will be on their list. And Germany as a country where freedom of speech is an important part of the Constitution, we are pretty high on their "hit list".

Of course there are other ways, but they take decades. Politics rarely solved religious problems or removed someone from a position of power when they started to become tyrannical or oppressors. In the end, we - the people - have to take the initiative. We don't want bloodshed and arguing with them has proven to be pointless.

Of course, it will provoke them. I know that, but that is not the main point. If they get angry about an action like this, (as I said above) it will ridicule them. Getting angry at DRAWINGS? If they decided that the Mona Lisa is offensive to their religion, MUST we remove it from the Louvre? Of course not. If they get angry at something this silly, then really nobody is going to pay them any more attention.

"Sometimes JCL reminds me of Notch, but more competent" ~ Kiyaku