What I would take serious instead is the extreme comments that come by on youtube. They sensor every tiny piece of boob which is not sexually implied, but calling Allah a fag that rapes Muslims in hell in the comments is all fine. (and then drawing a stick figure is all serious and childish, I don't get it). These policies frighten me more than anything else. But different subject, right.

Yes, this draw-a-mohammad day is a bit shame, that came quite out of nowhere though, like all the other this-day-is-special days. But it is nothing we can possibly prevent. These hypes will subside soon it's just the first time it's interesting, common sense people will grow tired of it and forget about it. I don't really think we should get that as a big deal. It IS the internet. That pakistan blocked facebook for it is their loss. The same how China scared away google. It is what happens, and we should definitely not have stopped draw-a-muhammad day just so pakistan wont block facebook. (heck I keep hoping the Netherlands will block facebook, I take offense to farmville, petville, mafiaville and designer pillows).

I rather have us all focussing on swearing on youtube. That would probably shape more hatred in people than drawing muhammads.

Last edited by Joozey; 05/20/10 15:30.

Click and join the 3dgs irc community!
Room: #3dgs