Actually drawing the picture of Prophet is a big problem really. In Islam no one can make a pictures of even just a human. And making pictures of Prophet is really provoking Muslims, because Mohammad(). Most of you guys don't really know anything about the Muslims and religion Islam. You just saying the thing that you found all over the Internet and Television. That is not right. Most of you think (I do hope that not all of you) that terrorists and Muslim are the same thing, but that is not right! That is not completely right guys! About the Qur'an, it is not changed at all guys, I do not need to prove that, because non of you have read it in Arabic language. So what are you all talking about? Most of you just talking about the religion, about witch you don't know anything! All this is politics games, and most of you just can't get it! Pictures of the Prophet were made to provoke the Muslims, to make other non Muslim people think how are Muslims are "bad" and so on... And thats all because the Islam is going to be most popular religion after a short term of time. Population of most countries are ok just because of the migration from Muslim countries. That is fact! And don't say that Muslims are bad and so on. Do you remember about what happens in Iraq for example? And the 11 Septembers thing, all that was planed by the government of the America, because that was just one more reason to continue the war in Iraq. And all that are facts. Hope some on of you can get the right point of what I'm saying. I hate those peoples that kill other people and call they selfs Muslim, they are not believe me! That is all politics games. You need to know how to separate religion and politic. And religion is not like being a fanatic fan of a soccer (or football) club... You can't compare such things. Sorry for my bad English, I'm from Russia and especially from Chechnya, so please do not try to tell me what is politics and what is religion, I'm Muslim, and I never killed any one, and I do not want to. I so how police and spetsnaz were killing humans, and after killing them they just say that all of them are terrorist... What can you say about that? You do not know anything about Religion... So please do not try to make yourself cleverest one here, and say that Muslims are "evil"... You never faced real evil yourself...

Looking for free stuff?? Take a look here: http://badcom.at.ua
Support me on: https://boosty.to/3rung