Originally Posted By: 3run
Most of you guys don't really know anything about the Muslims and religion Islam. You just saying the thing that you found all over the Internet and Television. That is not right. Most of you think (I do hope that not all of you) that terrorists and Muslim are the same thing, but that is not right!

I think you misunderstood this thread. As far as I remember, nobody wrote this. There is a big difference between a Muslim and a terrorist. And most of us are sure or know it, that there is no command for terror in this religion.

Most of war acts in all religions come from leaders who misuse the religion. They pick something out of it and turn it like it fits to control people.

The poor terrorists are actual tools of these leaders. Mainly for economical reasons, to get more power to impress and suppress other ones.

The religion is not the problem, but the people misusing it are and of course the stupid people following them without asking more questions.

And painting a picture of any human might be a problem for Muslims, but it is not forbidden for other people outside of this circle. So they can respect that as well.

Models, Textures and Games from Dexsoft