I don't think painting living forms is a sin. When their were no cameras, the only thing was painting, that was the way to tell the story of their contries.

their is many contries, muslim contries that have painted living forms, like humans, because that was the only way to get remembered. for example, Turkey, in the old Ottoman Empire, if we hadn't painted and writted about the rulers, the sultans in the beginning, no one would really know them.

and about drawing our prophet. The reason that no one is allowed to draw him, is that he was a very important person and almost no one still living knows how he looked like. It isn't good to fantasize and draw someone so important, that you really don't know how he really looked.

I'm living in Denmark, where the drawings of our prophet really began. I didn't really get angry about the guy drawing our prophet, but I got angry about how he drawed him. When he drawed our prophet, he didn't draw him as our prophet, but as an terrorist, and that what made me angry.

their is no muslims, that is terrorists. terrorists, who say they are muslims, either are someone that wants to take islam away from the world or he is someone who has been brainwashed by those who wants to take islam away from the world.

I hope I didn't write something wrong. correct me, if I did.

- Muhsin Kaymak

Come and play my new browsergame - Valley Of Wolves:

http://www.mafiacreator.com/ValleyOfWolves

Hurry and be the first to take over the different business' in the Valley Of Wolves, before anybody else does it!
And be the most feared MafiaBoss in the World!!