@Vinous_Beret
I never wrote hate but it is easier to make up stuff than actually respond to the stuff I really said. I wrote we do not respect someones religious belevies we challenge it, we don't accept the idea of believing something without evidence ot at least we have a better tradition.

Thats why I said the word respect has lost all its meaning.
The reality is if you don't want to offend anyone on this planet it will turn out to be very difficult near impossible.

I will not talk about Gaza because it will not change anything all I know is that the Hamas has a very clear idea what should happen to Isreal and the jews, you can look it up in their manifesto.

The question really is not what offends xy but what should be allowed to say in a 21s century society. Noone seems to get that if drawing to prophet muhammed leads to violence not the pictures are the problem but the people you commit violence because of it.

And if people would stop playing the fantasy game if only we would give up that or do this maybe muslims would be happy is really a sign of a dying civilization and maybe thats what some people want. For most of us me included freedom was handed down on a silver plate and that is creating somekind of decadence where all things become relativistic, where words lose their meaning and where fear is the driving force towerds unfreedom. You can join that party of moral relativism or you can resist it thats up to you.

And now go back and wallow in self-pity and fantasize about a world of relativsim and the masochistic feeling of slavery, and then take a shower in moral absolutism.