1 Onion, diced
3-4 garlic cloves, sliced
1 twig of rosemary
a good pinch of oregano
2-3 Chili's
1/2 sweet pepper, diced
2 tomatoes, diced
Red wine
2 small cans of sieved tomatoes (or 1 big can)

Add the minced meat little by little in the pan under high heat. (Don't add too much at once, or the pan will cool and the meat loses juice and becomes dry). When all the meat is fried, add the onions and garlic and sweat them (be careful with the garlic, if it burns, it will make the entire sauce taste really, REALLY bitter). Then add the spiced, the chili's and the tomatoes. Salt and pepper to taste.

Stir a bit and let it cook for a little while. De-glaze with a good glass of wine and let it cook in on low heat for about 10 minutes (CAUTION! Wine boils away quickly and then scorches, so keep an eye out). When the wine is boiled away, add the sieved tomatoes, stir and let it cook a bit. Add Salt and Sugar (yes, sugar) to taste. If it is too watery, let it boil for a while until you have a thicker consistency.

Done!

You can serve this with spaghetti or practically anything else you fancy with bolognese sauce.

Mine got a bit watery, and I was too hungry, so i didn't let it cook until it was thicker. But that's up to you how you want to leave it.

Happy cooking!

"Sometimes JCL reminds me of Notch, but more competent" ~ Kiyaku