Hi all. I've dedided to open this thread in order to show you my progress in the developing ot the game.

Predator - Human Hunter will be a First Person Shooter (FPS) in which you will be able to be a Predator and manage their arms in their favourite activity: Hunting.

I haven't written the story yet, but this is the main idea: The Predator spaceship fails during an interstellar travel and they have to do an emegency landing in Earth. Unfortunatelly, you lost the control of the spaceship and you and your clan got crashed in the middle of a Jungle. Due to the accident, your clanmates are dead and you are the only survivor. There is a militar base near the Jungle, so your goal will be go to the base, get in, and try to use their technology to concact your planet and ask for a rescue team. Obuiously, the mission won't be easy.

The game is currently in a very early stage, i'm working on the predator models, code, animations, etc before starting to make the different levels. I'm alone in the project, so it will be developed very slow. Anyway, if you are interested to help in the project, contact me wink

3D Gamestudio A8 Pro
AMD FX 8350 4.00 Ghz
16GB RAM
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 960 4GB